- Can I also charge my Tesla model S at Blue Corner charging stations in Belgium?
- Can I charge my electric car using type 1 and type 2 charging cables at Blue Corner charging stations in Belgium?
- When does the compensation for the electricity costs get transferred?
- Can I open my own charging station for another amount?
- Can anyone use my own charging station to charge?
- What about compensation for guest usage?
- If I’m charging my car at home, do I have to cover the electricity costs myself?
- How can I link my XXImo Mobility Card to my home charging station?
- I have a home charging station. How can I activate it?
- Whom should I call in the event of a faulty public charging station?
- How much does it cost to charge at a public charging station?
- My XXImo Mobility Card isn’t recognised. How come?
- How does electric charging work?
- Can I charge abroad?
- Where can I charge my electric vehicle using my XXImo Mobility Card?
- How do I apply for a contactless XXImo Mobility Card for electric charging?